What is College Possible?
College Possible makes college admission and success possible for low-income students through an intensive curriculum of coaching and support. Since its founding in 2000, College Possible has become a leading organization in the field of college access and success with a track record of best-in-class results, rigorous evaluation and innovation. We serve students in Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Omaha, Philadelphia and Portland.
What is AmeriCorps?
AmeriCorps and AmeriCorps VISTA are national service programs. Service members commit to serving one year in a community organization, like housing, health or education. Learn more from this video.
At College Possible, our members coach students, support programming and build capacity for the organization. AmeriCorps members power our organization forward. Will you join us?
- High School Coaches, who support junior and senior students through the college search, selection and application processes
- College Coaches, who help college students establish academic success skills, connect students to on-campus resources and assist students with the financial aid process
- Tech-Connected Coaches, who support high school students through the college application process via technology, like email, Skype and texting
- Community Partnerships Team members, who help establish partnerships in the community, organize events and coordinate with college partners
- VISTA members, who serve behind-the-scenes to support programming and build capacity. Positions may include programming, data and evaluation, communications or development.