College Possible Omaha is proud to have served 1,324 college students and 737 high school students in ten partner high schools for the 2017-2018 school year.
Some quick stats about our results:
- Our students have an average of a 3.25 GPA and 75% are students of color
- Those students report an average annual family income of less than $35,000
- 70% of our students, of the current high school students we are serving, will be the first in their family to graduate from college
- 18% average ACT score improvement
- 97% of the Class of 2018 seniors were accepted to college
- Our students have made 16 campus visits to 15 partner colleges
- Our graduating seniors earned over $950,000 in scholarships
College Possible Omaha was founded in 2011 and has expanded from serving two schools to ten.